My Village

 Nuwara Eliya πŸ’“

           My village is Nuwara Eliya. This is the highest district in Sei Lanka... It`s height is estimated to be around 1868 meters (6129 ft)...


      Nuwara Eliya is the coldest village located in a hilly area  in Sri Lanka.. Sometimes it is a very cold heavy climate. Most of tourists who come to visit Nuwara Eliya come here to experience the cold climate of Nuwara Eliya.. 


                            There are many places to visit in Nuwara Eliya. For example, Gregory Park, Victoria Park, Hakgala Botanical Garden, lovers leap. Ambewela Farm, Worlds End and many different waterfalls amd gardens are here. Many touritsts come here to see their beauty.

                                                      So I am very proud of my village.. πŸ’“πŸ’“





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hakgala Botanical Garden

My University

Went to watch a Movie