My Best Friend

 My Best Friend

    My best friend`s name is Duminda Madhuwantha. He is 23 years old. That is my age. We are best friends since childhood. Now our friendship is 17 years old.
       

    I first met Duminda on the day we were handed over to the first year of school. Since then we have been the best of friends. With the passage of time, we have shared the work of learning up to scholarship, ordinary level and advance level done well... 
                                                        We both studied music in school. We both participated in almost all the music programs in school. From then on that time was beautiful. Although we don`t see each other often these days, our friendship is always the same...

                                            THANK YOU!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hakgala Botanical Garden

My University

Went to watch a Movie