My Musical Band

 STAR πŸ’₯ FLASH

             The name of my musical band is Nuwara eliya Star Flash musical band. I am currently working as a lead guitarist in that band.. This is a beat band. Thai is, our band is plays music using electronic instruments... 


                                      It`s been more than eight years since our band started. It`s been about five years since I joined this band. Initially I joined the band to play rhythm guitar. out of those five years I played rhythm guitar for three and a  half years and later joined the lead guitar paly... Right now I am very willing to say in the our musical band.. So, Currently we are providing music for music concerts and wedding functions very successfully... 
I hope to support my musical band as much as I can...πŸ’“πŸ’“
  



Thank You !!!

Comments

  1. Wow...πŸ₯°πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’€πŸ’™πŸ’€πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nimnadi Medawala4 February 2023 at 21:38

    WowπŸ’–πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hakgala Botanical Garden

My University

Went to watch a Movie