My School

 Nuwara Eliya - Gamini National Collage

              My school name is N/Gamini National collage.it is also known as Madhya Maha Vidyalaya. Gamini national school, which is a very old school in our area. is a pioneering sinhala mixed school in nuwara eliya district, founded in 1921.



                          Our school is considered as a leading school in the district. Nearly three thousand students are studying in our collage and they are studying from the first year to the ordinary level and advance level. 

                    Also our school is a high school in the art department. year after it wins in various competitions. for example, various award certificates have been received from the music, dance and deama sectors. I have also received various such certification awards. I`m humbly happy about it. So I respect and love my school very much. 💓





Comments

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandanimala Damayanthi8 February 2023 at 22:24

    Superb...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hakgala Botanical Garden

My University

Went to watch a Movie