My Favorite Acoustic Music Band

 Waayo Music Band

             My favorite acoustic band is Waayo music band. This band is a very talented band in Sri lanka today. It is led by Mr. Sangeeth wijesuriya..His own son plays drums in the band. Which is a seven members in band...


         Wayo band is a very talented band. All the band members present their best skills to the audience with their instruments. My favorite part of the band is the drummer. his playing techniques are very beautiful and impressive. he is good at playing beautiful rhythms to the songs. I love it. And I like all the artists of Waayo music band. I am very excited to see their musical show one day..



Thank You!!!

  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hakgala Botanical Garden

My University

Went to watch a Movie