My University

 UVPA πŸ’“

          My university is the University of Visual and Performing Arts. It is located in Colombo District. It can be pointed out that this is the only university in Sri Lanka dedicated to aesthetic subjects...


            My university is a separate university for all the four subjects of music, dance, drama and visual arts.. At the end of four years of study, the university releases a person with perfect knowledge in all this four subjects to the society. One day, mine and my  hope is to leave the university as a useful person for the society through the subject of music...

              So, I respect and love my university very much 😊 



                                                    Thank You !!!

Comments

  1. Pasi...πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’•πŸ–πŸ’•πŸ–πŸ–πŸ₯°πŸ‘ŒπŸ–πŸ‘ŒπŸ–πŸ’―πŸ–πŸ’―✋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nimnadi Medawala4 February 2023 at 21:34

    ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️❤️😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hakgala Botanical Garden

Went to watch a Movie