My Favorite Musical Instrument

 Guitar 🎸

                 One of my favorite musical instrument is the GUITAR. I have been playing guitar since I was 16 years old.  I first learned guitar from my school. from my school teacher. Since then I studied it with great interest. I think I have studied it well to some extent.. 😍


                 The guitar is considered as a stringed instrument in the musical system. In terms of from, the guitar is a musical instrument made of wood. The strings used in it are made of metal and nylon.And guitars are made in different sizes and different shapes.
                                   
          In today`s music industry, this guitar can be called as an indispensable instrument for playing songs.Irrespecive of age, everyone, big of small, is used to playing this guitar. Guitar is widely used to play songs in many musical bands in world. My hope is to one day become a talented guitarist in such a popular band.  


Comments

  1. I love to play guitar but i can't πŸ₯Ί

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ–πŸ‘ŒπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nimnadi medawala4 February 2023 at 21:33

    ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hakgala Botanical Garden

My University

Went to watch a Movie